- Management of Personal Information
- DENSHIRO maintains its customers’ information in an accurate and up-to-date fashion. To prevent the illegal access, loss, damage, manipulation, and leakage of personal information, DENSHIRO consolidates the management and maintenance of its security system, and implements the necessary measures, including employee education, and deploys safety measures to strictly manage all personal information.
- Intended Use of Personal Information
- DENSHIRO uses the personal information of its customers when sending emails or documents to provide its business information or respond to its customers’ inquiries.
- Prohibition of Provision and Disclosure of Personal Information to a Third Party
- DENSHIRO accurately manages personal information and does not disclose customers’ personal information to any third party, except in the following cases:
- When the customer has given prior consent to its disclosure
- When it is necessary to disclose the information to DENSHIRO’s outsourcing company to provide a customers’ requested service
- When complying with the law
- Safety Measurement of Personal Information
- DENSHIRO takes all possible security measurements to protect the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- Identity Confirmation
- When a customer wishes to inquire, change, or delete his/her information, DENSHIRO will request to confirm their identity.
- Compliance and Revision of Laws and Regulations
Fujiki Denshiro Shoten Co., Ltd.
45 Shimoshin-machi, Kakunodate-machi,
Semboku City, Akita 014-0315 JAPAN